Saturday, February 6, 2010

Starting another month

So, I completely failed, big time! Not only did I not lose weight, I gained! What the....? I think I am dealing with a little S.A.D, which is not an excuse, just a fact. I think better understanding why I have been feeling so down and no motivation lately will help me to figure out a way to fix it. Anyway, no excuses. On to February and doing better! I am SO impressed with everyone's weight loss, so impressed! Good job peeps, hopefully next month I will be right up there with ya. Thanks for the great motivation!

3 comments:

  1. We all have bad moments... but moving forward is key here. Throw January away.. it's gone!! Today is a new day! What can I help you with? Diet ideas? Let me know!! I would love to help you be a LOSER this month! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last season in the Biggest Loser this was said:

    The choices you make today will not only determine how much weight you lose today, but also how far you go.

    I have that posted to my fridge. It motivates me to make better choices. No use deweling on January, just kick February's ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a totaly AMEN SISTA to both Kari and Moi. so January sucked... take a deep breath and put it behind you. you didn't fail, you learned something valuable in realizing that you don't want to have another bad month so.. bye bye january and hello Fabulous Febuary. can't wait to hear you had an awesome month!

    ReplyDelete