Friday, February 19, 2010

This Week!

This week has been a good one. There are a few reasons for that, the biggest one being that my husband and I were approved for adoption yesterday. This has been a long time coming and it is something we are extremely excited for!

Also, I have been eating much better this week. The Eat Clean Diet book has been by my side all week and although it is all information I already had, the author puts it in terms that really make sense to me. I have enjoyed her book and am now lending it to one of my co-workers. I haven't eaten perfectly clean all week, but I have done pretty well and am enjoying it.

I just feel better, getting past the fog that I have been in for the past month.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Four of our 7 children are adopted. That is really exciting for you and you hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am THRILLED that you have been approved for adoption. I think I actually checked out your adoption profile (Debbie linked something on FB). I am sure that this is helping with the depression. CONGRATS on Eating Clean. It truly is a lifestyle change and it TAKES TIME! Don't worry about being perfect all at once.. it comes. Soon the thought of a snickers bar makes you dry heave! ;o)

    ReplyDelete