Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls Weekend

So I am out of town with my girlfriends this weekend and it is not good for the eating or the working out. A few of us are going to go running tomorrow morning, which should help. I really think I can get myself back on track in every way and think this weekend will be a good catapult. I am around my girl friends that I love but that are always making excuses for themselves and for each other. They also believe that everyone who looks great are just naturally and genetically more prone to looking great, which I know is not true and I kind of want to prove them wrong.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I've been thinking about this alot lately.. maybe I'll blog about it! Have a fantastic weekend and seriously.. proving them wrong would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete