Friday, March 12, 2010

March Week 1

I haven't been doing the challenge, just being lazy. The past two weeks there have been some CRAZY things going on in our lives. I really can honestly say I don't think I have ever been so stressed or overwhelmed with emotions in my life. It has also been draining me of any energy. But, its still been a good week and I have been reminded many many times of how blessed I truly am. I did ok with my eating and exercising. I am trying to give myself SMALL goals. I know that part of my problem is that I always try to GO BIG or GO HOME and its kind of self sabotaging behavior because if I can't go big then I just give up. So, I am going small and steady. I am planning to lose a few lbs a week and in a month that will add up to a good number. So far, its helped a lot to think this way. It doesn't overwhelm me, which is great! Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary. We are going out tonight and tomorrow night, but I think I will do fine. Its a good day and been a good week. I am excited to see what this next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment