Thursday, March 25, 2010

This week!

Talk about ups and downs! Life is crazy and hard and stressful sometimes, but gotta keep our heads up and just keep truckin! Tonight my brother in law that told me I was getting fat (1.5 years and 10lbs lighter ago) is coming into town and I am not looking forward to feeling self conscious about the way I look. He isn't even thin, not in the SLIGHTEST, but somehow he thinks he is allowed to expect perfection in regards to bodies from the women in his life but not from himself. It kind of makes me want to punch him in the face:) I will do my best not to give into that temptation though. I am sure it will be nice to see him.
Things are not getting better on the weight front for me, but they haven't gotten worse, so I guess that's good. PLUS, we have had some VERY emotional things going on and I have resisted the temptation to EAT to make myself feel better. That's a step in the right direction:)

1 comment:

  1. People are as*holes. Don't let one jerkface ruin your day. You need to sigh up for a boxing class. Just think of the calories you would get rid of and the frustrations alivaited.

    ReplyDelete