Friday, March 5, 2010

New Month

Well, all I can say is that I didn't gain and that's better than last month. This is an area I am just doing well in. I don't know what my problem is, I look at pictures and I see how much thinner I used to be and it makes me WANT that again but I am not DOING what it takes. I have gained a significant amount of weight (20 lbs) over the past 2.5 years when we have been dealing more seriously with our infertility. I know the hormones and such play a role, but I think its deeper than that. This is not an excuse it is just me trying to figure out a way to fix whatever it is that's wrong and whatever deep down issue is preventing me from doing what it takes. I am not sure if I use food as a comfort or if I am just so discouraged about it all that I have lost my motivation, I really don't know. Anyway, I will fix it and I will lose weight! Good luck this month everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and don't be discouraged. Once you get things turned around you will do awesome! Stress makes losing weight so much more difficult but it can happen. Good luck next month - and with the infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think all of us have stress and are trying to unravel the thoughts/choices we've made that have brought us to where we are. i think that with each new discovery we get stonger and move closer to ultimate success. I hope this month you have some BIG "AH HA" moments that propell you even farther forward! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete