Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2...

I am feeling a little guilty because I haven't put anything on my regular blog in the time that I have posted 3x on here. I think this blog is just easier because its focused and I don't have to put cute pictures and tell everyone what is going on with my life. So, I definitely need to post something on my family blog but I think that will wait until tomorrow.
I was out of town on a business trip for just 24 hours and boy am I tired. I ate pretty well, trying to make healthy choices at the restaurants we went to. I did not sleep well and I actually think that is an area that I need to work seriously on. I know that lack of sleep contributes to weight gain and definitely makes losing weight even more difficult, but I am such a night owl. I like to stay up, watch tv, just hang out with my husband, etc. Plus sometimes when I go to bed I just feel like tomorrow and all that comes with it (work) is coming too soon. But, I do need more sleep. I think I am going to figure out a schedule that works for me and try to stick with it so that I get a few more hours of sleep at night.
Sorry to run on, but I am hoping that this blog just becomes a place where I can put down the thoughts that run through my head about my body, why I am where I am and what little things I can do to change it.
Thanks for all your comments. I am behind on linking everyone's blogs to mine, but I am watching and reading all that you are going through and I am excited for you and me.

1 comment:

  1. I too want to use this as a way to put down all that is going on in my head. This way I will recognize what is happening so I can change the bad and increase the good. Also helps with accountability when I'm honest about how I'm doing. Good job on eating well while you were on your business trip :)

    ReplyDelete