Monday, January 25, 2010

new week...

I haven't blogged for a week and I know that I needed to, but I really don't have a lot to say. I am not doing well at eating well or working out. Last week I was eating great and seeing no progress and I always get discouraged quickly. I am not a patient person, which is something I need to work on. Maybe my challenge for myself is to try to be more patient with myself, give myself a little time to progress. I don't know. Anyway, everyone seems to be doing great and I am happy for you all. I guess I just haven't found my reason to change my body. I need that before I can ever really succeed at this.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Until that switch goes on in your head... you won't see the success you want. It's one of those to everything there is a season type things... good luck! Just start with small steps towards healthier living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya sista!!! Just blog. We will respond and you may find the motivation you are looking for. Or, read others blogs. I always find that to be the kick in the ass I need, either by people doing well or getting pisses at other bad excuses

    ReplyDelete