Monday, January 4, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day

Tomorrow is the day the competition starts. In a way, I am glad I started on the 1st for myself because I have kind of gotten into a good, healthier mindset. Normally the day before I start a diet or something I go crazy. I eat whatever I want and sometimes even more than I want because I am thinking "this is it, I can never have this again". Haha, that would probably why I never stick to it. I am proud of myself tonight for not thinking that way. I ate really healthy today and didn't do anything crazy just because tomorrow is the real start of the competition. I started on January 1st making better choices and working toward my goal, this competition is just another tool to help me get there.
I am going on a business trip tomorrow which could be an interesting way to start. Its hard to plan for what I am going to eat and how to work out when I am out of town, but I know I can and will do it. I am excited for the challenge.
Good luck to all that are starting the competition with me. I am excited for the challenge and even for the competition. It will probably help push me just a bit further than I could go on my own.
Talk to ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment